Sunday, July 11, 2010

Teasers for Pat and Angela's Wedding!!!

It was a beautiful day today not only because the sun was shining, but because Pat and Angela became husband and wife!!! I had an absolute blast photographing their wedding and wanted to share at least a few with you before I go to bed (it's nearly 2am now lol), so for now, here's two!!! Yes, only two! More teasers to come tomorrow when I can hold my eyes open =)
Wedding 2010 - FG (Teasers)-9186
Wedding 2010 - FG (Teasers)-9117
(Click on the photographs to see a bigger image)
I hope you enjoyed the few I had to share and please visit back tomorrow for more peeks!!! =) Congratulations again to the Bride and Groom, Pat and Angela!!! I am so very VERY happy for you two!! =)

~ Fawn
www.fawngreaves.info

No comments:

Post a Comment