Sunday, July 11, 2010

Teasers for Pat and Angela's Wedding!!!

It was a beautiful day today not only because the sun was shining, but because Pat and Angela became husband and wife!!! I had an absolute blast photographing their wedding and wanted to share at least a few with you before I go to bed (it's nearly 2am now lol), so for now, here's two!!! Yes, only two! More teasers to come tomorrow when I can hold my eyes open =)
Wedding 2010 - FG (Teasers)-9186
Wedding 2010 - FG (Teasers)-9117
(Click on the photographs to see a bigger image)
I hope you enjoyed the few I had to share and please visit back tomorrow for more peeks!!! =) Congratulations again to the Bride and Groom, Pat and Angela!!! I am so very VERY happy for you two!! =)

~ Fawn
www.fawngreaves.info

2 comments:

  1. The photos came out great, and I’m sure the wedding must have been amazing too. I have also started planning our wedding with my boyfriend, and have also informed our families about it. We have decided the date and are now working on the necessary arrangements. We’ll be going out tomorrow to visit some popular event locations in the city, to pick a venue for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete